I love being productive, so I should compile a list of things I need to do before I head off to college.
- Keep my room clean every day (I always mess it up)
- Take my permit exam
- Go back to playing guitar and piano
- Learn how to play the ukelele (since my friend bought me one!)
- Write meaningful letters to my close friends
- Work out almost every day
- Get rid of things I don’t need in my room
- Study for math and science
- Try to make as many special memories with my friends
- Go dorm/clothes shopping
June 21, 2104
I ate at Gen’s Korean BBQ, went to Daiso, and went to Cafe Maji with Deborah and Kathy. We did a lot of catching up!
Hike at Hermit Falls
- Go to Disneyland
- Go to the beach
- Go to the zoo
- Watch the sunset and sunrise
- Go to LACMA
- Go to a Dodger Game
- Go ice-skating
- Visit San Francisco/Santa Cruz
Reading this is very reassuring. The people I have met so far are so helpful and nice. <3
June 8, 2014
Received the sweetest surprise last night by a few friends.
May 26, 2014
Visited The Last Bookstore with JP, Jenell, Lui, and Escano.
March 25, 2014
It was my first time celebrating Memorial Day!
My doggie nestled on my lap. :3
Grad Nite 2014! Photo credits to Jenell Paraiso!
This made my day.
April 15, 2014
Work out day at the park around Pasadena then went to Urth Caffe with Jeffrey.
April 7, 2014
Thank you for always taking me out, singing crazily with me in your car, hearing me converse about my life, treating me out to food, exercising with me, for not judging me for my weirdness, and for our meaningful and weird inside jokes together. Thank you, dearest kuya.